SABRE – A FULLY CONFIGURABLE LIDAR BASED CAMERA TRIGGER
The Sabre is the next generation of camera triggering systems and is by far the most advanced camera trigger on the market today. Use Sabre as a backyard trigger to capture birds in flight or a longer duration camera trap for wildlife. It’s single ended (no separate transmitter and receiver) so it is incredibly easy to setup and use. It can be fully controlled by your Wi-Fi enabled computer, tablet or phone. This includes iPhone, Android, Mac and PC. Despite being extremely configurable it is also incredibly easy to use. It features two native modes (Manual and Auto) that let you get up and running in seconds.
SABRE HIGHLIGHTS AND FEATURES
- Built around an IR LIDAR Sensor – this sensor emits a pulse of IR light and determines the distance of the subject by measuring how long the light pulse takes to be reflected back to the sensor.
- No separate transmitter and receiver.
- Can be configured in a window mode, for example, a trigger will only occur if the subject is detected between 2 and 4 meters.
- The sensor range is not affected by sunlight or ambient light levels.
- Wi-Fi enabled, can be controlled by your favorite device (both iOS and Android)
- Internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery.
- Includes an external power jack for long term assignments.
- The Internal battery can also be charged using a 7W or larger solar cell. See a connection diagram.
- Wi-Fi and LED brightness can be completely controlled for longer battery life.
- 3 User presets for quick recall of specific setting combinations.
- Start and Stop Video recording with Sony cameras using this optional cable.
- Can be configured in a dual beam configuration without the use of StopShot.
- 3 Outputs – Including Camera shutter, 1/2 Press, and an Aux output.
- Control the high speed shutter and camera with the Sabre – StopShot is not required.
- Built in 1/4-20 Tripod mount
- Housing is weather proof – designed to be left in the rain.
- Features all weather proof connectors.
- Small and compact for easy travel.
- Fulyl configurable with the SABRE APP for Android and IOS.
- Length: 127 mm (5 in)
- Width: 78 mm (3 in)
- Height: 34 mm (1.3 in)
- Weight: 0.272 kg (9.6 oz)
- Outputs: 3
- Max Range: 15 m (50 ft)
- Sampling Rate: Variable – 10mS Max