The new TShed 6K Trail Camera System for Panasonic (S1H & GH6) and Sony (A7S3) mirrorless cameras provides a great leap forward in camera trapping technology and imaging quality for wildlife filmmakers. Six years in development the design continues to evolve with the addition of new accessories and software improvements from tree mounts to sophisticated motion detectors.
Aimed specifically at the needs of blue chip wildlife filmmakers the 6K Trail Camera Systems come with a host of useful features from programmable record times, wireless detection (PIR and Beam Break options are available) as well as on board detection, DualTech detection technology, infrared light triggering, ruggedly built to withstand extremes of environment and temperatures our systems have been tested over the last three year at both ends of the temperature spectrum from Siberia to South America. Systems have remained in situ for long installation at temperatures as low as – 30 C.In addition our camera traps can be used as static remote cameras that can be operated at long range from a simple remote handset. Custom systems can be manufactured to be triggered at a distance of up to 2km.
New improvements over the 4K system include:
- on board dual mini vlock plates allow for high capacity internal power without the need for external power
- optional external power option for long duration trapping
- direct light output (cable) option for on board IR or WHITE LED lighting in addition to wireless light triggering
- optional lens ports for all focal lengths from wide to tele
- the rear of the camera can be viewed for set
- compatible with all 4K system accessories (triggers, mounts etc)
- 2 x 150wh mini Vlock batteries will power an S1H trap for 10 days
Our latest firmware allows for quick triggering to record of only 1 second for the Panasonic S1H & GH6 (Netflix approved), the Sony A7s series of cameras. Further accessories are in development including further wireless detection options. Day rates exclude cameras/lenses/batteries and memory cards. Avialable also for purchase from July 2021.